Wednesday, November 9, 2011

> lost or found.........






















































I received the top photo from my dear cousin a week
ago wondering where i was and asking if i was lost, jokingly!
she wrote:
"eli where are you. no news from you. either you are collapsed
like the girl or perhaps still looking for yourself!
im not sure why this foto somehow reminding me of you...."

i loved the photo. i saw a lot of me in that photo!
the way the two me going in different directions but
still are hand in hand and inseparable!

today..... the graphic designer in me came up
with a great way to reuse that photo!  
hee hee hee
now i have an answer when i'm considered lost
or out of reach! perhaps, after all, i am not lost
but just wandering around!


No comments:

Post a Comment